No Insurance, No Problem
The Children's Dental Clinic is a team of volunteer dentists providing dental care for children who do not qualify for dental coverage under Medicaid or group insurance and whose families do not have the means to provide dental care or purchase dental insurance on their income.
- Ages 3-18 and attending school
- Not be covered by any form of dental insurance
- Be from a family with an income level at or below 250% of the federal poverty level
- A $5 Fee is charged for each visit
- Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the first appointment